SANCTUM IN NATURE is an NFT project that combines the virtual world of
digital tech to the physical world of real-life art and community
interaction as edifying activism.
In fact SANCTUM IN NATURE is a one-of -a-kind Architectural Artwork to
be realized on the coast of Tuscany, in a prime geographical spot
overlooking the beautiful Mediterranean Sea, where this structure will
be the center of community activities.
Once completed, the monumental structure will be recreated and
transferred to the meta verse, where all stakeholders and view, show and
use this virtual resource to access all events and share their
The project is fully immersive and has some degree of complexity, but
this is exactly part of its greater appeal. The roadmap illustrates the
short, medium and long term plans and initiatives organized that will
energize and enthuse all those who join, while enriching their
experience through the numerous benefits offered and real core values
Show the tip of the iceberg to present our NFTs here – the covers
shown represent the personalized book all stakeholders can choose and
receive, a book that grows with the developments and that chronicles the
important involvement of each stakeholder throughout the community
There is much, much more to the project and you can learn about this via
Look forward to you spreading the word and coming on board!
Project’s Roadmap and /or Current Activities
SANCTUM IN NATURE NFT Roadmap
– Completion of all executive designs for the artwork facade, detailed architectural drawings and technical specifications.
– Land survey works.
– Expansion of public awareness of SANCTUM IN NATURE through informational activities in various online and offline media, through interactions on various levels with those in the spotlight of sectors of interest to the project and the community.
– Sending of the 2nd installment of Investor Book updates to all NFT stakeholders.
– Completion of the artists and artisans team of the scale models in clay of the artwork facade (with the exception of the Philanthropists Investors’ personalized artwork inclusion, finalized after the sale of all NFTs). These clay models are then transformed into plaster casts that serve to perfect the art and installation system work and mainly serve as a visual reference for the hand sculpting of the stone facade that starts thereafter.
– Final definition of work schedules.
– Further development of web site functions, and informational activities.
– Sending of the 3rd installment of Investor Book updates to all NFT stakeholders.
– Groundbreaking with subsequent foundation and installations work.
– Acquisition of 150+ tons (raw material weight) of stone blocks for the facade sculpting work and acquisition of the majority of the required building materials.
– Sending of the 4th installment of Investor Book updates to all NFT stakeholders.
– Presentation of the building map indicating each NFT stakeholder’s precise section of ownership in SANCTUM IN NATURE.
– Holding of a special “Giveaway Party” for the mid-point of the project realization, based on travel prizes to visit the SANCTUM IN NATURE site in Tuscany, Italy, to personally witness the progress, to meet with the artists, artisans and management team in person and to enjoy this uniquely fun and awesomely beautiful place in the world.
– Continuation of art and architectural work.
– Increasing of the informational efforts, to reach also the traditional sectors involved in collecting, constructive activism, business, nature conservation and social unity.
– Sending of the 5th installment of Investor Book updates to all NFT stakeholders.
– Completion of the hand carved 120 ton (finished sculpture weight) stone facade artwork.
– Completion of all the structural work of the SANCTUM IN NATURE building.
– Preparation for the installment of the stone facade artwork onto the building structure.
– Sending of the 6th installment of Investor Book updates to all NFT stakeholders.
– Acquisition of space on the Metaverse to position a faithful copy of SANCTUM IN NATURE, allowing all NFT stakeholders to view and show their property, the activities of the community and to participate in events organized by Unchain Gang for the community.
– Completion of the building works.
– Initiation of the Philanthropists Investors’ personalized artwork on the stone facade.
– Initiation of the landscaping work.
– Sending of the 7th installment of Investor Book updates to all NFT stakeholders.
– Completion of all artistic, architectural and landscaping work.
– Inauguration of SANCTUM IN NATURE.
– Online and on-site project COMPLETION PARTY with special giveaways in drawings exclusively for the SANCTUM IN NATURE stakeholders, including the chance to win a special “Immortalized in Art” Philanthropist Investor NFT, valued at 25 Eth.
– Presentation of first on-site community events schedule.
– Sending of the 8th and final installment of Investor Book updates to all NFT stakeholders.
– Announcement of the next level Unchain Gang project, with special opportunities to all the stakeholders who participated in SANCTUM IN NATURE.
– Living the future for all stakeholders with the amazing feeling and recognition that together, have created a wonderful landmark for the ages in one of the most important cultural areas of the world, having that story indelibly part of our life experience and chronicled forever in our own finely elaborated personal book. To further know that this site is the physical base for all the edifying activities the community will hold for stakeholders around the world, giving the opportunity to all to meet and interact and generally have an incredible time with many other forward-looking and adventurous people on a mission to change reality for the better.
The price and the date given here are for the pre-launch sale. If you
want to participate, stay tuned for the Whitelist to be opened
Check our Discord And Twitter for latest updates and giveaways!