SuperHero - Next NFT Drop
Next NFT Drop

Project Description

SuperHero.Game is based on the token economy for NFT’s risk protocol. SuperHero.Game is also the world’s first Play and Earn multi-level marketing game. Players are more willing to share SuperHero.Game with the addition of a 5-tier reward system and are even more willing to Stake their own NFT as they can get more rewards from downline players, making the ecosystem more complete.
Check out SuperHero WhitePaper [English][中文] for more details.
Stake your NFT (SuperHero or DoggyBear or both) to earn $CrystalShards. DoggyBear could mine up to 10,000 $CrystalShards daily, you can choose to Claim 80% of the $CrystalShards at any time and emancipate the remaining 20% out randomly around The Abyss to the SuperHeroes. SuperHeroes have Power Ratings ranging from 5~9. Higher Power Rating commands a higher portion of the 20% $CrystalShards that the DoggyBears emancipate to the Staking Superheroes when Claiming.
For the very first time, this is the world first play-and-earn multi-level marketing game. The more you refer, the more token ($CrystalShards) you’ll earn from each of your downline, ranging from level 1 to 5. SuperHero is a risk protocol for NFTs with novel tokenomics. Your NFT can steal other NFTs for you, and accumulate BEP-20s. The rarer your NFT, the more tokens you’ll accumulate probabilistically.

Project’s Roadmap and /or Current Activities

Additional Info

The first refer-to-earn project in 5 tier referral reward