Worms NFT for a new easy P2E game with Breeding, Staking and Leveling. Enjoy an interesting game and earn on your own unique worms already in December 2022!
Project’s Roadmap and /or Current Activities
NFTWorms NFT Roadmap
Step 1 AUG-SEP
Step 2 OCT
- Creating an NFT collection of worms with unique features
- Creating the site
Step 3 NOV 2022
- NFT collection promo
- Whitelist draw among community members
- Implementation of the staking system
- MINT Worms NFT GEN0
- Testing the alpha version within the team
- Start the development of our own token
Step 4 DEC 2022
- Release of the beta version of the game and its testing among NFT owners
- NFT breeding for owners of at least 2 NFT GEN0 of different genders
- Secondary market support through promotions and events
- Our own token launch
- Airdrop tokens for NFT owners
- NFT Staking
Step 5 JAN 2023
- Launch of the new NFT GEN1 collection (up to 1000 pieces)
- New generation NFT draw giveaway
- Final debugging of tokenomics to ensure the value of tokens is preserved
- Public testing of the game within the community
- Full use of the token in the game
Step 6 FEB 2023
- Public launch of the game
- Conducting a large-scale promotional campaign
- Optimization of the technical infrastructure to ensure a comfortable game for a large number of players.
Step 7 MAR-APR 2023
- The development of the metaverse of our worms, if the community members want it and there are enough funds
- Using NFTs as Characters and Resource Owners of the New Metaverse
If you have two GEN0 worms of different genders, after starting the game, you will receive a new GEN1 worm.
There is no full staking, but even by keeping GEN0 worms, you will receive our tokens before the public launch of the game. The accumulated tokens can be spent on leveling up or sold.
Secondary Market Support📈
We plan to stimulate demand for NFTs after Mint through promotions and events.
Each worm has certain characteristics that affect its survivability and effectiveness in melee and ranged combat. It will be possible to level up characteristics for in-game tokens. The game will have a free mode with bonus tokens for the winner and a paid mode where participants will compete for a common pot. In the paid mode, 10% of the winnings will be charged as a commission to maintain the project.
The in-game economy will be based on Worms tokens. Their value will be maintained by burning the tokens spent on leveling up the worms. We will also partly burn tokens received as an internal commission for winnings.