What is Visible Storage NFT Collection?
“Visible Storage” is an NFT art platform brand by 0XES, a virtual world developer, that provides a new art consumption experience crossing between virtual worlds and reality. Through the virtual store, you can meet works of rising artists carefully selected by print bakery – a Korean top-tier art dealing company by Seoul Auction -, purchase, and participate in a community only for collectors.
The first Visible Storage collection is ‘At the fruit garden’ by Yoo Jaeyeon, who lives and works in Seoul and London. Artist Yoo Jaeyeon captures the emotions felt in the gap between reality and fantasy through ‘Night’ on canvas. There will be 99 NFTs minted for this collection. This collection can be held in the form of a digital NFT or redeemed for a physical limited edition produced by print bakery within a specified time period. Meet her first print and first NFT work through the Visible Storage NFT Collection.
Project’s Roadmap and /or Current Activities
Visible Storage NFT NFT Roadmap
Pre-Sale: 19th Nov 2022 00:00 (KST/UTC+9) ~ 20th Nov 2022 23:59 (KST/UTC+9)
Public Sale: 21st Nov 2022 00:00 (KST/UTC+9)
Minting Price: 0.35 ETH
Purchase Limitation Up to 2 NFTs per wallet
You can access to the minting website via the official website of 0XES (as below)
– 99 NFTs of Limited Edition
– NFT can be requested for redemption into a physical artwork produced by print bakery
Redemption Request Period:
– A holder of NFT can request an exchange into physical limited edition during the designated period (Redemption deadline: 18th May 2023)
– A corresponding NFT will be burned when an exchange is made.
– After the exchange deadline, NFTs cannot be traded for physical artworks.
Details of Physical Limited Edition Artwork
Image 72 x 60 cm, Pigment print on paper
Produced by print bakery